Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nineteen

You'll have to excuse me; I've been on something of a nostalgia trip this evening. Reconnecting with old friends (and old friends I talk to regularly), sorting through old livejournal posts, listening to friends' music, etc. etc. It is just very gratifying to have so many talented, inspirational people around you.


To all of my friends: your talents (all of them exceptional), and your presence, are always appreciated. In this, our new year, thank you for simply being you. And thank you for the pleasure of knowing you.

2 comments:

Kazak said...

weird, I had a similar revelation a few weeks ago via my own blog post. funny how that works out.

Graham said...

Actually, that post may have been the inadvertent catalyst for this one. I have been reading your blog every time you post an update to facebook.