Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Electricity Shoots From My Fingernails!


My sincerest apologies to everyone who regularly checks this blog, expecting it to fulfill its basic function as a font of information on all things Graham. I have been quite busy, as I hope the above advert will help to clarify.

It is also my hope that as many of you as possible will attend this delightful event on the 23rd. I'm pretty pleased with the work I've been creating, and (so long as I don't burn out completely in the next ten days), I'll be releasing two mini-comics there as well.

Woooo! Back to work!

4 comments:

Margaret Meyer said...

Looks like I won't be able to make it. You can blame the sudden appearance of a friend from out of town to perform that very same night and getting me in for free. BUT, I didn't forget! Good luck and I hope it's a wonderful time for you.

Graham said...

Thanks, Margaret. Sorry you couldn't make it. Hopefully there will be other opportunities in the future. Have fun!

rebecca artemisa said...

it was so great jimmy jimmy! yayyyy

Graham said...

Thanks, pokey pokey.