Saturday, January 16, 2010

Your Kiss Would be a Revelation, So Put a Few Into Circulation

I realize that the majority of my meager readership (meager in quantity, most certainly not in quality) resides on the east coast; but those of you in the Los Angeles area should make time this evening for my lady's show at LeBasse Projects. I have had the rare privilege of seeing it beforehand, and I must say this is her strongest work yet. I am immeasurably proud of you, Rebecca.

All you need to attend is an extra pair of socks. They will be required after her work blows your first pair off your feet.

3 comments:

rebecca artemisa said...

i wish you were there/here

rebecca artemisa said...

i wish you would update all the time. i would make you more BLTs. every 110 words gets a strip of bacon. or smartbacon.

Graham said...

How dare you tempt me with that most delicious of food-stuffs! The outrage! The cheek!

Okay.