Monday, January 11, 2010

He Was Six Weeks A-Fallin'

Unknown to all but a few of you, the 22nd of January marks my twenty seventh year amongst the living. It is, generally speaking, a time of great celebration. A time in which the various breweries of the world bend down on their collective knees, proffering oblations to their various gods and hoping that my unquenchable thirst favors them this year.

Oceans of gin and porter notwithstanding, the following illustrated guide should provide a suitable picture of what is generally to be found on my wish-list. Tentative titles for said list include: I Am a Poor and Selfish Bastard and I'll Probably Just Ask for Grocery Money.
Anyway, a guy can dream can't he?

1 comment:

thesimplicity said...

I will buy you coffee. Please tell me where you're registered.