Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Am My Mother's Only One




This past Saturday was the second annual Family Quilt show; over at the always spectacular Together Gallery. The above pieces are on display there now, along with a pretty wide variety of really talented people. Details about the show are due to be posted at their site any time now, so keep a lookout.

I've been rather neglectful of this blog as of late, a fact I'm trying very hard to rectify. I have every intention of posting more often (my sketchbook and notebook are fit to burst with comics stuff), so we'll see how that goes.

Now I'm afraid I have to eat a sandwich, so I will say good day.

5 comments:

Dan Koss said...

Hey man, thanks for the prints today. You have some cool stuff on here!

Graham said...

Thanks for the compliment. We get a lot of portfolios coming in (as I'm sure you are aware); so I feel qualified to say that yours is really solid.

Dan Koss said...

I took it back to class, and it got torn apart by my friends and producer in critique, haha. I'm fine with it, but I wish I had known prior to the printing. I did a quick blurb on my blog already, but I really think you get a whole different perspective when you see the actual, physical print. No one said anything while it was in pdf form! Anyway, it's only foundation portfolio, so now I know what NOT to do. I'm gonna find a word to describe your style later. I keep wanting to say old-English, but that's not right...but it's cool

rebecca artemisa said...

i love you :)

Graham said...

I love you too!