Saturday, December 12, 2009

For Another Week's Disease

Long-time devotees of my online musings surely must have noticed by now that my prose is rarely preened of its more extravagant feathers. For a glorious example of such, please see that sentence you just read.

So when someone comes along and candidly bears their soul in simple (but not simplistic) lyrics, my ears stand at attention. If you were to ask me (and who knows, mayhap you will some day) what's been occupying my ipod lately, I'd have to tell you all about this:



Seriously, I've listened to this thing seven times today. The video for Oh Messiah is pretty great as well.

8 comments:

rebecca artemisa said...

i will listen to this tomorrow because my brothers are being really noisy right now.
yes and you talk fancy.

Graham said...

I done heard tell that that there fancy talkin' made you a hit with the ladies. Thought I'd try it for a spell and damned if I didn't end up with the prettiest one I ever did see.

Shucky dang darn!

Æ said...

thanks graham, i love!

Graham said...

Your welcome, Ainjel. Happy to help.

And so it has come to this ... said...

Have it on vinyl! Ammmmazing (said in an Elvis-style voice). Merry almost x-mas!

LucianoLWoodell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rebecca artemisa said...

you nevar update. how is bloggy formed how is bloggy form how blog get pragnet.

rebecca artemisa said...

THEY NEED TO DO WAY INSTAIN GRAHEM WHY COS THIS BLOGGY CAINT FRIGTH BACK?!