Wednesday, June 3, 2009

She don't see so good, but she don't look so bad


Greetings, all. Here is my contribution to the very cool Beast Masters of the Universe show. See more of the excellent work at Sean's flickr.

In other show news, this Thursday is the 4T: Forty Ounces of Radness show at Tender Loving Empire. In keeping with the theme, I and several of my good compatriots drank our forties and then made art on them. We hope you will enjoy.

After a quick respite, Suitable Cases will be back in full swing. But for now, I must away!

3 comments:

Matthew Charles Hitchcock said...

i recall days in which you and i shared similar experiences. forties that is. but we were the art. we were.... the art....

Graham said...

We still are, handsome. We still are. Yep. You, me, The Flash. Those were the days.

rebecca artemisa said...

kaboom.