Monday, June 29, 2009

"...of a wet dog who had been smoking a pipe."

Hauschka - Morgenrot from Jeff Desom on Vimeo.


In the highly unlikely event (that takes place in an alternate future) that I become successful enough to have one of my stories made into a movie (and leaving aside the moral conundrum of selling one's work to Hollywood); I would really appreciate it if Hauschka could provide the score. His music has a tendency to move in perfect time with the worlds in my head.

Incidentally, the video was apparently made by animating old postcards and photos from the Library of Congress. A fact which only heightens my indescribable joy.

2 comments:

Mommo said...

Wow, Graham, that was incredible! Definitely music for the soul.

Graham said...

Well this is a welcome surprise. Hi Mommo!